Monday, October 3, 2011

DIY cute little envelopes

I have this unique disability to ever do only ONE thing at a time. I just can't.

Which means that even tho I had the hugest weekend, the most amazing engagement party on Saturday, and the most stressful Tuesday today ever - and even tho I should be doing boring jobs like finalising the wedding guest list and finishing my architecture project...... instead, I'm making envelopes.

Yep.

thank you note, envelope, DIY envelope, craft, kiwi chic, kiwi chic blog
 thank you note, envelope, DIY envelope, craft, kiwi chic, kiwi chic blog
 thank you note, envelope, DIY envelope, craft, kiwi chic, kiwi chic blog
 thank you note, envelope, DIY envelope, craft, kiwi chic, kiwi chic blog
 
Because I saw this tutorial here via Pinterest, and I couldn't stop myself.

I'm always seeing cute little pieces of stationary in shops for like $5 a piece, whereas these are just made out of old wrapping paper. You could easily use scraps of wallpaper too (inside out wallpaper works too, surprisingly).

These are tiny little ones but you can easily make any size or shape you want. I didn't follow a particular template - just made one up until it looked about right. I haven't done it here, but tying twine in a bow around it would make it even more special. I'm thinking of using these for thank-you notes for my girlies in the future.

    - Amyshka


Shared on Home Stories A to Z



Tip Junkie handmade projects

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Love the paper you picked for the envelopes :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!