Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fashionable Inspiration 1: Earthen

I am constantly being inspired by fashion, so here's my first "Fashionable" mood board/colour pallete made today.

I'm naming it "Earthen" and I'm sure it will be the first of many.



I love everything about it. The warm woody tones against the sky blue - some pops of orange, red and even a little lime green and yellow.

I named the blue "Painterly Blue" because that's what it seems to me - less aqua tones than sky-blue, a little bit watercolour-ish, and the same colour as the house I was born in. I remember helping repaint it when I was about 10 :)

I hope this board inspires you too!

Amy

Clockwise from top left:
Layered wooden wall via Design Sponge via Pinterest
Photo by masochistmimes.tumblr.com via Pinterest
Colour list my own
Photo by Christian Schuller via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!