Sunday, July 31, 2011

A colourful pink, gold and mustard outfit


So, I already have the pink jeans, and thought why not roll with it and create a super colourful outfit.

I'm loving mustard at the moment, especially with pink, and I often like using brown or tan as my base colour to keep the outfit colours warm and a little bit more casual. You may have noticed I've included 3 different sets of bangles... I couldn't decide which I liked best, and in honesty if they were mine, I'd mix and match them.

The one thing I have trouble choosing is the shoes - seriously, are these heels too much?

Happy Sunday!

- Amyshka

2 comments:

  1. I bet you have some secret source of the information that you have shared with us for the
    Win Shillong hit lottery Number thanks for sharing this info

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way through which you have you have shared this information with us and i really liked to share it.
    Shillong Teer Number thanks for sharing this info..Loved it and Share it on my wall and my facebook page

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!